We do have a wiki for detailed documentation, but if you want a quick start, here are the most commonly used resources.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Read and browse Coptic texts in our corpora, including many with aligned translations
- Lookup a word in an online Coptic Dictionary, developed with our German partners in the KELLIA project
- ANNIS, our search and visualization platform
- For an introduction to some of our search functions, see the recent post on the Digital Orientalist.
- Guidelines overview - read this first!
- Part of speech tagset and tagging guidelines
- Transcription guidelines
- Lemmatization guidelines
- Entity annotation guidelines
- Treebanking guidelines